Tuesday 4 October 2016

Confession#3

No , i dont want you to talk to me 24*7
I want to know that you love me 27*7...

Your love flow in my blood ...i dont want to bind you...i want to keep you

I dont want yo be clingy ...i want to wanted

I dont want to cry because of you ...i want to be happy for you , with you

When you are around ...everything is perfect in a non perfect way ...

You dont have to sacrifice anything for me ...ill do that ....u just smile and love me ....

And i will take your sorrows and give you everything you deserve ....

You can take all your time to yourself only ....i will talk to your memeories

Dont talk about staying apart for another infinite time ...it scares me ...threatens me

All i need is you...be with me...near me ...around me ...and i will be happy to the moon and back.

Tell me how much you love me 100 times a day ..thats all i want

Be mine ..not anything else's  ...thats all i want

Now tell me what fo you want ...!!

Confusion!!!
Sacrifice!!!
Complex relationship!!!
Unlimited Love!!!
Distance:(

No comments:

Post a Comment